Monday, August 10, 2009

New bike seat!

Man, is it hot out or what?

Well, I skipped my bike ride yesterday due to the weather. I hate that. I always feel like garbage when I don't exercise. Today I got to Lake George in 42 minutes and home in 44 minutes. There was a ton of traffic out though, so I had to wait to cross some roads. I think that contributed to the slowness in getting home. I also don't think that skipping yesterday's workout helped at all!

My new bike seat came today! I can't wait to try it out tomorrow! Here's a slightly blurry picture of it...


Snazzy, eh? I wanted to get a pink bike, but I could only find cheap ones and super expensive ones. So I got a black bike so I could put pink accessories on it! I know it shouldn't matter what color it is... but I love pink! So I'm hoping this seat matches my pink water bottle cages! :)

I have some food pics to post, but I honestly can't even get myself to do it. We had homemade pizza last night. I bought mozzarella Teese by Chicago Soy Dairy. I was so excited to try it, but in the end I wasn't impressed. I've heard so many great things about it, too. I was really disappointed. It just had a weird smell and a weird taste. I can't explain it, but it was bad enough that I barely touched my pizza. And I love pizza. So sad. Maybe I'll try the Teese another way sometime.

I've been feeling discouraged about my cooking/baking. I know I cook and bake well. I just wish I could come up with my own recipes and stuff. I'm sure some day I'll be able to. I only just started making things from scratch a couple of months ago when we became vegan. I guess it'll come with time. I just don't have any patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

Bookmark and Share